Sunday, October 3, 2021

General Conference

This Conference has been so amazing! I've never taken so many notes. There has been so much that has been said that I have taken to heart. I've also been encouraged that I'm headed in the right direction. What a blessing the prompting of the Holy Ghost has been in my life - especially in the past two months.  Conference also gives me a great over-arching feeling of love, acceptance, and peace.  

When Sister Eubank stood up to speak I gushed out loud about her hair. I love it!  For future hair cutting trips, I needed to document it. I also love what she is wearing. She looks like an amazing Grandma. I wish I could welcome her into my home and have a lovely chat with her. Someday I want to be as amazing as she it!

God lives, He loves me, and I love him. 


No comments: