Sometimes a Mom just feels that she needs to take her boys out and enjoy something different. Today was that kind of a day.
The BYU MOA has a fun exhibit right now. This particular artist is known for creating pictures of famous people out of food. Peter especially thought that Medusa out of spaghetti was awesome. Art isn't my boys favorite thing to look at so I set my timer for 5 minutes and we went right to the pictures I wanted to show them. "Somehow" they survived.
Since we were at BYU we also went bowling and went to the creamery for icecream. It was a nice way to spend a summer afternoon. We are quickly running out of summer days and I'm trying to hold onto them as much as I can.
...and yes, that Mona Lisa was created with Peanut Butter and Jelly.
No comments:
Post a Comment