Today, Amy, the boys, and I gathered around my phone and listened to a special message by President Russell M. Nelson. He spoke of gratitude for the many things we have been given. He gave me needed perspective. He reminded me that this global pandemic will be put in the annals of history....eventually and by showing gratitude we can make it through this difficult time more easily.
He invited us all to share our simple thanks of gratitude over the next 7 days on social media. My Facebook has been flooded. While I love seeing so posts about gratitude, it has also been difficult because so many of my friends express gratitude for husbands. It makes me want to barf. So, I'm taking a break from Facebook for the rest of the month and will post what I am most grateful for here:
Today I am grateful for a beautiful, safe, and warm home where the boys and I can create memories and joy. #givethanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment