Saturday, September 19, 2020

Life is so much fun!

 Overall, I am really having so much fun with life right now. School, for the most part, has been amazing! The boys are enjoying the things we are doing and we have a bunch of delightful extracurricular things we are doing.

This past week Peter made a crossbow with his KiwiCrate. It took a bit more effort from me than I was expecting, but Peter and I just laughed through the process. I ended up having to do a specific part of the project 4 different times. It was crazy. Even Moms should follow instructions. The boys are still teasing me about it.

In history this week we also began to cover a little bit of early Japanese history. I pulled out our Japanese flag and hung it up. We also prepared to have a Sumo wrestling competition. It was hilarious. Peter and Talmadge were good sports about it and we were all laughing so hard. 


The weather is beginning to change out here in Utah. Yesterday, Luke and I spent some time cleaning the yard. I am trying to be a tidy as possible and not procrastinate fall cleanup. I've already trimmed down the rose bush and taken out the blooming carrots. The lawn is also looking so fabulous! This time of year is always so sad for me though. It's awful to think of the garden dying and the flowers being so sad. Thankfully, spring always comes. This year I have decided that I want to plant more cucumbers and maybe even more tomatoes. I really enjoyed canning pasta and it would be fun to have my own to can. 


No comments: