May 10th
![]() |
| Going to Aunt Amy's for church |
![]() |
| Putting together puzzles |
![]() |
| Putting together puzzles |
May 17th
This week Luke had me fix his fort over and over again. He made a fort at the beginning of the month and we kept it up for a solid three weeks. He has loved it. Peter loves making messes of any kind. This particular day he had found some body wash and decided to play with it while I was reading him bedtime stories. He is a hands on learner that isn't afraid to get dirty. It smelled like lavender in my room for days.
May 24th
Peter practiced his artistic skills on Luke and I today. I was a vampire. It's kinda hard to tell. Luke thought it was so hilarious. We used up the last little bit of makeup remover I had cleaning ourselves up. Peter already wants to do this particular activity again.
May 31st
Peter was gone camping with Brandon today. It was their first camping trip of the season. They had a great time with a bit of wind and some rain. They loved it anyway and came home stinky and dirty. Luke and I went up to Aunt Amy's for a shortened church meeting. We needed to get back home in time to help Bran and Peter unpack.
Luke has an epic first today -------- he was so bored that he went into his room and took a Sunday nap. I was amazed! Especially, because he was asleep for 2.5 hours. It was so weird. I imagine he might do this on regular basis when he is a teenager.









No comments:
Post a Comment