Monday, March 2, 2020

Lunch

In January I attented a VIP teacher meetup with a large group of other ESL teachers. We went to a new Chinese place on State Street in Orem. The food was amazing! 

They scheduled the meetup for Chinese New Year day which was cool but.....the place was packed so the service was very slow. 

Ever since that day I've been wanting to go back and try different food. Today was the day.
The server even sat me in the back area near huge windows. The view was incredable. While eating I sat and read my Book of Mormon chapters for the day. It was so peaceful.

1 comment:

nora.lakehurst said...

I love Chinese food. My Aunt on my Mom's side is from China. Whenever she would visit she would make the most amazing food that didn't taste like anything I have had before. She also didn't cook with a lot of oil so it was kinda healthy besides the sodium levels for the meal.