Luke is obsessed with Pokemon right now. I remember Peter going through a similar phase with Toy Story and Harry Potter. So, even though I swore we would never have Pokemon in the house, we now have Pokemon stuff taking over every living space in our house.
| These are the little gift bags we gave to each friend. |
| Luke wanted a fancy round Pokeball cake. I couldn't comprehend making one. In the end, he seemed just as happy with this one. |
| Darling decorations from Party Land |
| Party Land even had a cute Pokemon birthday sign. |
| Luke and Peter made up this game where you throw balls at Pokemon. I managed to find the images online and we had them color copied and laminated (so Luke can hang them in his room too) |
| Cake Time! |
| Luke and Lincoln |
| Luke's best friend Seth and his sister Aurora |
| Luke and his friend Talmadge |
His actual birthday was two days later. He received lots of Pokemon gifts which he loved. Brandon took the day off work and we went up to Boondocks in Sandy so Luke & Peter could play at the Arcade. They both loved it. We took our time coming home, and ended up eating dinner at Pizza Pie Cafe in Prove at 4pm. It was a super lovely day and Luke enjoyed his special day.
No comments:
Post a Comment