The day after, I made him take off the band aids so I could check on it since it was oozing yucky stuff. This is what it looked like. He was SO mad at me. I then made him take a bath, which made him even more mad at me.
He got creative though, and made himself a crutch out of PVC pipe. He hobbled around with those for a few days. I was impressed with his engineering skills. On Friday, I even made him go to the Bean Museum for a science lesson for the week. He swore up and down before going that he wouldn't be able to do it.
But, if he can strike a pose like this, then I know he is capable of doing most everything. The next day we took Daddy to the zoo and he hobbled around without the cane. I am glad he is recovering. This is the worst injury he has had up to this point in his life. I'm crossing my fingers this stays the worst one for a very long time.






No comments:
Post a Comment