Thursday, August 23, 2018

Rex

I just noticed that it has been a very long time since I've added a picture of Rex to our family blog. Just the other day we were learning about proper nouns in school. The boys decided that Rex had to have to have a middle name so that he could have three proper nouns in his name. So, we decided that his middle name should be Brown. Appropriate - huh.

It seems like he is growing bigger and bigger every month. On average, he sheds his skin every other month. It makes a huge mess, and I always have to change the bedding in his cage after it happens. This past shed was the best one he has ever had. That means it happens very quickly instead of lingering to fall off. He was finished in just two days. When we first got him, it took over a week. The humidity level in his cage plays a major part in how quickly he sheds. I'm glad we've improved in that area since getting him.

No comments: