Friday, April 6, 2018

Preforming in Provo

The boys and I had the chance to go to the Provo Senior Center to preform. I made the boys each do one of their piano songs. It was so much fun to see how excited the seniors were to see children.



We went during their lunch time so lots of people were there. After each person there was lots of clapping and cheering. Afterward, many of the Grandpa/Grandma's came up to the children to let them know how much they enjoyed it. It was a good experience for my boys to preform in front of people that they don't know.

Peter had to go 2nd and he was very nervous about it, but he did a fabulous job. Luke had no problem with nerves at all. He even told me he didn't need to take his book because he had the piece memorized. A local homeschool Mom coordinated this event, and her plan is to do it monthly. I'm sure we'll be participating often.






No comments: