Luke had so much fun too. He decided that the green headed ducks were the kings, the white were queens, and the blacks ones were the servants. It was so funny to watch him. He really like it when a duck would catch the bread in midair. I'm sure the ducks loved having human food because it was still quite snowy down there.
Thursday, March 8, 2018
Feeding the ducks
Yesterday was such a nice day that I decided to run away from life. We drove down to Salem and fed the ducks at the Salem pond. The boys had such a good time. Whenever I do things like this, I wonder why I don't do it more often. We had so much fun. Peter's giggle in this short clip makes me so happy. The older he gets the less frequently I hear it.
Luke had so much fun too. He decided that the green headed ducks were the kings, the white were queens, and the blacks ones were the servants. It was so funny to watch him. He really like it when a duck would catch the bread in midair. I'm sure the ducks loved having human food because it was still quite snowy down there.
Luke had so much fun too. He decided that the green headed ducks were the kings, the white were queens, and the blacks ones were the servants. It was so funny to watch him. He really like it when a duck would catch the bread in midair. I'm sure the ducks loved having human food because it was still quite snowy down there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment