Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Reading today

Today I decided to give the kids a break from their daily Pathway books. Instead, I had them read out loud to me. It was refreshing and so enjoyable.

I had Luke read me a Thanksgiving Day book that we have. It was so adorable! Thankfully he was willing to read it twice so I could record it the second time through. He still couldn't figure out the extra thick pages though. Too funny.


Peter received letters from Grandpa and Grandma (who live in Missouri) this week. I had him read their letters out loud to me. He did such a great job! Peter asked me why Grandma & Grandpa chose to write in so many different colors. I told him it was so he could read the letters easier. He seemed satisfied with my answer, until he noticed one of the colors fading. He said they probably did it because their pens kept running out of ink and they would have to switch.


No comments: