Sunday, September 11, 2016

Parents

Over the past three weeks a lot of changes have occurred for my parents. They realized their financial situation was no longer going to be able to sustain them in the coming months. So, they got busy, put their home up for sale, and moved. I am still in shock that they are actually gone. I'm even more surprised that the right decision was for them to move to Missouri to be near my sister, and to hopefully improve my Mom's health.

Thank goodness pictures can bring back so many happy memories. I will miss them so much, but I know that this was the right thing for them to do right now. My Dad was is so excited for this new adventure. Mom is excited to be close to Lisa and her kids.I told Brandon he is going to have to put me on a plane once they are all settled in.





Mom jammed her toe so bad she could hardly walk.










The old hen house

The "Farm"

No comments: