Thursday, April 7, 2016
UVU - 75 years in the making
This year UVU is celebrating their 75th anniversary. The school decided to commission this amazing puzzle by Eric Dowdle. Brandon was lucky enough to get one and we were able to put it together a few weekends ago. An annoying problem occurred when we were almost finished with it - we couldn't find the last piece. It is on the upper right hand side on the mountain.
The next day, I spent hours cleaning the entire house in our attempt to find it. Sadly, we couldn't, so we contacted the company and they sent a replacement. Then, a few days later I put on my UVU hoodie and there the puzzle piece was in front pocket. I felt so stupid, but I am still baffled about how it got there. It has been the running joke around here that Mom hides things on purpose.
We are proud, and very thankful for the blessing UVU has been in our lives. Brandon has a fantastic career there, works with wonderful/caring people, and someday it will be fun to have the boys start going to college there. If things work out the way I would like them to, Peter will start sometime around his 16th birthday. Only 8 more years to go.....he is 7.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment