On March 5th, my family got together and went through the Provo City Center Open House. It was so nice to go all together. Even though I had been thru it once with the boys it was enjoyable to go again. My boys love Aunt Amy so much and it was fun for them to have her there. They each wanted to hold her hand going through and I'm afraid they kept her completely busy with all their questions.
It was nice to have a chance for Brandon to see it, plus it was fun to hold his hand while walking through it. Since it was the very last day of the open house the lines were long and there were a whole lot of people there. But, we managed to get there and go through it in 1.5 hours. I hope I will be able to do a session shortly after it opens at the end of the month.

No comments:
Post a Comment