This year Luke decided it would be fun to get up with his brother at 3am in the morning to play video games, so....he slept through the entire meal. When we attempted to wake him up for the special program he literally would not wake up so he ended up sleeping in my arms. It was all fine until he decided that he couldn't hold his pee in anymore and promptly released it all over me. Nothing gets me up as fast as being peed upon. By the time Luke and I drove all the way back home I was completely soaked. Luckily though Luke decided he had enough sleep, so when we got back he was able to go and search for his eggs. I'm glad we take the time to have this annual party. The kids love it, and it's nice to chat with the rest of the family.
| Sleepy Luke |
| Peter and cousin Morgan |
| Peter, Kiersten, Morgan |
| Papa and Luke |
| Luke and Lucy |
| Still searching for eggs |
No comments:
Post a Comment