Monday, January 4, 2016
On a whim
A few years ago I had a friend take family pictures at her local church building in front of a chalk board. I loved the look, so when we were at the church this past week I took a few pictures of Peter. He is at a fun stage right now. Very helpful, and, for the most part, excellent at doing his schoolwork.
Later that same day, I attempted to get a few more pictures of my boys together. This was just one of the many silly ones we took. Honestly, these two drive each other crazy most days. However, I hope they will develop a lasting friendship that will continue in their adult years.
This picture is especially amazing because in most pictures Luke is always closing his eyes, sucking his thumb, or picking his nose. Seriously, he has some pretty annoying habits - especially when we are trying to take his picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment