Thursday, January 29, 2015

Occasionally it happens




Sundays are difficult for the two boys and I. We struggle to maintain some sort of reverence during the first hour of church every single week. This particular week I had to take the naughty 6 year old out and the even worse 3 year old was left alone. He managed to find my camera, take it out, and snap a few pictures before I came back and snatched it away from him. I found these pictures on the memory card and I think they are hilarious.

Random stickers on the floor with a hymn book in the first, colored bench and air vent in the next, and one shoe on and one shoe off in the last. Makes sacrament meeting seem not so serious. One of these days I'm not going to be so mortified at my horribly behaving children.

No comments: