Monday, March 3, 2014
A day with the Sista'
My older sister and I have been attending gardening classes together for the past couple of weeks. This past Saturday we decided to celebrate my b-day by going out to lunch and ice-cream after the class. We went to Baskin Robbins for ice-cream. We have many fond memories of going there with our Dad when we were just little girls. I would always beg for the bubble gum one since my mother would never let us chew gum. Amy and I had a blast and it was nice to spend some quality time together.
We also stopped by the locally owned garden center on our way home and I got excited when I say this vegetable planting list. I'm so ready to get my peas into the ground. This year, I'm hoping to have enough space to plant:
Peas
Carrots
Beats
Potatoes
Cucumbers
Peppers
I am so thankful for an amazing sister who gets as excited as I do about gardening. Love you Amy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment