Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Happy Things


This month my sista' Amy and I were able to spend an entire day together. We drove up to Sandy for a friend's wedding reception and while we were up there we did a bit of shopping together. It was so much fun and I miss having Amy around more often. I can't wait until she is a stay-at-home mommy so we can party every single week together.

I love, love, love having my own garden. This was taken looking out our front door during a summer rain storm. Plants make me happy.

I finally got brave enough this month to color my own hair. This first time wasn't perfect, but now I feel confident enough to keep on doing it by myself. I will always be grateful to my good friend Diane for teaching my how to do it. I just wish she hadn't moved to Texas which forced me to learn this new skill.

Don't really need to say much here - he is so good (and very generous) to me.

I've started attending their family support group meeting. It has been such a healing outlet for me. I've been going to help me become a better person and to help me understand some of the things my younger (but not youngest) brother is going through right now. I will forever consider this program a miracle in my life. It has changed my heart and every fiber of my being. I highly recommend it and would love to tell you about how wonderful it is. Just ask me and I'll tell all.

No comments: