Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter

Easter is a pretty low key event here at our house. On Saturday I gave all the boys a few things. Peter was so excited to receive goldfish crackers and I was just glad he didn't put two and two together and realize those crackers were the same ones he was snacking on the day before - LOL.

Luke got pictures of Jesus, President Monson, and the Mt. Timp temple. I laminated them so he can slobber on them as much as he wants and I can just wipe it off. Both boys also got seeds. Peter got sunflowers and Luke got mini pumpkins. I am probably way more excited then they are to get them planted.

Later in the day we spent time with our Thomas grandparents. The boys enjoyed a little Easter Egg hunt and Luke loved the one and only egg he found. LOL. I promise next year buddy it will be better for you.






1 comment:

nora.lakehurst said...

Your boys are so handsome. And what a fun little Easter.