Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Pajama Sam

Brandon found a computer game that Peter loves to play. It's called Pajama Sam. Peter is obsessed with it and he goes around most days calling himself Pajama Sam. This is Peters costume just like Pajama Sam. Brandon and I made that red lunchbox and the mask is from a Halloween costume. He goes around telling me that he needs to capture the darkness and put it in his lunchbox. Hence the flashlight. Anyway, just today we figured out a way to use his blanket as his cape and it made Peter so happy.

Also, here is a video of Peter running around the house with his cape singing Santa Claus is coming to Town. He loves that song and I'm just glad I finally managed to get most of it recorded. I love his cute little voice and I know one day I'm really going to miss this stage of Peter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL What a hoot!!! I love it! This is gonna be a treasure for years to come! Along w/ all the other fun posts you have! Lov ya girlie!

-Lis