Friday, December 16, 2011

The Case of the missing Ceiling Fan Remote



A few weeks ago our ceiling fan remote disappeared. Yes, with two boys in the house things do go missing quite often. The only problem with the remote going missing is that we use it every single night. So we searched, and searched, and searched some more. I remembered Luke playing with it in the upstairs hallway and after that it just disappeared into thin air.

Almost every night Brandon would come home from work and ask me if I had found the remote. Every night I would have to tell him that I hadn't yet. Well, today Brandon finally found it. Yep, that's right - he sat down in the rocking chair in Luke's room and moments later had the remote in his hand. I literally screamed for joy.

In the process of trying to find the remote I've reorganized our pantry, kitchen cupboards, office, master bedroom closet, Luke's closet, and Peter's room. Whew, now I can take a break from all the cleaning I've been doing.

No comments: