As with most things, the more time passes, the easier it is to handle a newborn. I guess it's because Luke is slowly growing out of the newborn stage. Just last week Luke started to go to bed at 11pm instead of 1am. It's been a blessed relief for this momma. He's also started to interact more with us. It's so sweet to see him looking around trying to see things. He also is beginning to coo and babble.
Last night I had Brandon take this picture. I love it. Luke loves to cuddle which makes this momma so happy.
7 comments:
You guys look so darling together. And you look so happy. WTG mommy!
you will get the hang of it.. It's amazing how the lord will help you! He doesn't give you anything you can't handle!! If I can do 4 kids you can do 2~ ;) he is truly adorable and we just love peter and luke.. and of course Bran and you!! :) Way to go!!
You guys look great! You and Brandon make precious children!
So cute!!
So glad to hear it! Adorable picture! He's super cute!
Getting more sleep always helps. You are a super mommy! :)
I LOVE the pix! He looks like his mama! Yer lookin good too girlie!
-Lis
Post a Comment