Tuesday, January 11, 2011

37 weeks and counting down

Here I am at 37 weeks and counting down to our BIG day. I wish I wasn't so frustrated that I can't know the exact day Luke will be born. I'm trying to be patient by keeping myself super busy (meetings, church work, visiting friends, cleaning the house, Dr. appointments, etc.) though.

Here is out nightly countdown chain. I'm so shocked that it's already gotten so small. Wow!


This past Sunday we went down to my parents for a b-day celebration and Peter discovered lime jello. He seriously ate 3 plates full of the stuff. Yummy, Yum.



6 comments:

Alli said...

YEAH!!!! So excited!! Can't wait to meet my new nephew!! :) :)

Unknown said...

I delivered at 37 weeks :) It was bitter sweet because while I was SO ready to be done, I hadn't finished getting the house ready lol I kind of think that no matter when you deliver though you will be glad to have your baby finally but still feel like you weren't prepared

abby said...

you're so close! so excited for you.

Alicia Bunderson said...

He'll come...just think he will be here by next month!

Also, about lime jello, i just made that for dinner a couple nights ago and Morgan loved it and ate a ton of it as well.

Ryan and Erin said...

You can do this! I hope everything goes really smoothly for you!

Unknown said...

Lookin' good Laurie Ann!! Woo hoo!