That is so fun! :) Good for him! I want to hear him say it! :) Kamryn has a version of her own name, but her name is tough to say. Lots of hard letters. Guess I didn't really think about that when naming her! :) lol
Fun! Where is the video of him saying it?And don't be too sad. That's why you have #2 on the way. :^)
He's so darn cute! I love this picture.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That is so fun! :) Good for him! I want to hear him say it! :)
Kamryn has a version of her own name, but her name is tough to say. Lots of hard letters. Guess I didn't really think about that when naming her! :) lol
Fun! Where is the video of him saying it?
And don't be too sad. That's why you have #2 on the way. :^)
He's so darn cute! I love this picture.
Post a Comment