Monday, April 12, 2010

World Famous Deviled Egg Recipe

This is Brandon's recipe that we use every year.

1) Take a dozen and a half of hard boiled eggs.
2) Take the shells off the eggs , cut the eggs in half, then scoop the egg yolks into a bowl.
3) Take 6 large Tablespoons of Miracle Whip and mix it with the egg yolks.
4) Add some yellow mustard.
5) Add salt & pepper.
6) Have your spouse taste it.
7) Add more Miracle Whip.
8) Add more salt
9) Dump mixture into a Ziploc bag
10) Cut a small hole in the corner of the bag
11) Squirt mixture into the remaining egg halves.



There you go. There's not much to it, but these taste so good. Yum.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look absolutly beautiful!!! Way to go girl! Wish I'd been there to help eat them! LOL

-Lis

Alicia Bunderson said...

ha ha I love have your spouse taste it. They are so good. I'm gonna have to make some!

Brandon said...

I need to make a little change. Steps 8.5 Have your spouse taste it again.

Anonymous said...

I need to try those, I LOVE deviled eggs.

Katrina said...

yummy yummy!

Johanna said...

Your blog is SO cute! Peter is getting so big!