Monday, March 1, 2010

Time

Where does time go? I seriously want to be better at this blogging thing, but everyday zooms by before I can even grasp the concept of getting out of bed. Here are a couple of random pictures I've taken (or had Bran take) over the past couple of days.

This is Peter sitting on our bed watching Elmo's World. I can only get him to sit like this once a month or so. He's not really into the TV thing yet.

B is for Bananas. Peter is totally into bananas and he eats them with almost every meal. Yum, yum, yummy.


Me and Peter just chillin'.

The focus of my day has been to plan meals for the next two weeks so I can go grocery shopping in the morning. I also went and visited two sisters in my ward that are in the hospital. Bobbie is in there due to an infection in her intestines. Then I went to visit Eloise (who had a stroke early on Thursday morning) who was asleep so I didn't wake her up. I figure if she managed to fall asleep sitting up in bed then she deserves all the rest she can get. I've decided that I don't ever want to get old. Your body just starts falling apart and there isn't much you can do about it. Both of these sisters are in their 80's.

Well, just heard Bran walk in the door so it's off to Harry Potter. We're doing a movie marathon (sort of). We started with movie 1 and we're going to movie 6. Tonight we'll probably get through half of number 4. Fun stuff huh.

1 comment:

Marynika Miché said...

We just finished a Harry Potter Marathon last week:) glad you guys enjoy it, too.