Thursday, December 10, 2009

Way cute

That's what I'm hoping you all will think when you look at these pictures. A few weeks ago my SIL Alicia and my SIL Allison got together to start these little crafts. Well, I finally managed to get them both finished. What do you think? Since I used paint I already had they cost me $1 a piece. Yahoo.


6 comments:

Annie said...

I think they are cute. Where did you get the wood from?

RoBecky said...

They are super cute!!

Here Dwells Happiness said...

Annie, my SIL's hubby cut them out of wood from Lowe's. I wonder if Roberts would have similar wood.

Jenn said...

What cute decorations. Spencer and I will have to come by and look at them in person. :P

Here Dwells Happiness said...

Oh please do Jenn - I would love to show you all my Christmas decorations.

Alli said...

So darling.. I haven't even gotten mine done.. ugh..