Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The New Me

This is me two years ago on the day I got my braces on. You gotta look at the bigger version to truly appreciate how much my teeth have changed.


This is me today. WAHOO! I love my new self (even though my teeth are slimy). I got brave and also went and got my hair cut short. I figured that I might as well get Peter used to a whole new mommy at one time instead of slowly. I love the new me.

P.S. Alli will you help me out and put more layers in it. They stylist didn't quite figure that part out from my description of what I wanted.

11 comments:

Erica said...

Beautiful! :^) Love it!

Anonymous said...

Oh My NELLIE!!! Looks SOOO cute! Fabulous smile sista! I love, Love, LOVE it!!! Wahhoooo!

-Lisa J. :-)

Andrea said...

How exciting! You look great! I loved getting mine off.

Alicia Bunderson said...

you look fantastic!! I love it!

abby said...

you look stunning! what a beautiful smile! and i love the cut too!

Cammi said...

love it!!! you look sooo good :)

Alli said...

Looks super cute girl! Of course I will help you out! You know you could have come to me!!! Can't wait to see you in person!!

Amy said...

Your teeth look AWESOME!!

Here Dwells Happiness said...

Alli - thank you for being so willing to help!!! I know I should have come to you first, but I knew I would chicken out of it if I waited for one more second :-) Ya know how it goes...

Unknown said...

You are so beautiful (always have been)!!

I love the new 'do, and I am so happy that you are finally free of the braces! Your teeth look wonderful :)

WOOOO! I GET TO SEE THEM IN PERSON IN LESS THAN A MONTH!!! I am so, so, so excited, I really can't even express it any other way than dancing around the living room. I just can't even believe that I will get to see you again. WHEEEEEEE!

Tiffany said...

I love your hair cut! :) You look like a whole new you!