Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter


The homemade card I made for Brandon


Our little family

Peter, Bran, and I had a fantastic Easter Sunday. It began with my own private piano concert of songs about the Savior. Thanks honey for the concert! You are marvelous!

Then, we went to church and had a very busy time! Brandon was extended the call of Elder's Quorum President for the 2nd Quorum of Elders in our new ward and he accepted. Yikes! He is nervous about it, but I think he'll do a great job. I also got a calling which is just perfect for me right now. I got called to be a Relief Society teacher. I don't know which Sunday I will be teaching yet, but I'm excited and I know this will be a fun calling for me.

After church we zoomed over the Bran's parents for our annual Easter dinner and egg hunt. It was so fun this year to have two babies. They played so cute together!


Peter and his cousin Morgan with Uncle Richard's shoes


Peter and his cousin Morgan


Peter with Grandpa Thomas


Peter, Grandpa Thomas, Cousin Tyler

4 comments:

Alli said...

yeah for callings.. you guys will be great.

It was a fun easter. :) It was good to see you guys.. don't hide anymore so peter will start likeing us! :)

Pamela said...

You sound like you had a great easter. I love that you had a poano concert. If my husband played piano like Brandon I think I would be requesting a concert often. Love the pics you guys look great.

Alicia Bunderson said...

ya I miss Brandon's playing of the piano. I wish that I wouldn't have quite piano lessons..and I wish that Shawn played..maybe someday. Easter was fun! Congrats on your callings.

idieh.trebbyl said...

It looks like you guys had a super good Easter! Peter's looking cuter and cuter everyday :)