Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Lisa's dress





Lisa sent these pictures over and I just had to share. She was able to get this dress for a very good price. Yeah! Mom had to do some slight alterations with the sleeves but it's all ready to go.

Also, best wishes to everyone taking finals this week! Especially Brent, Vashti, David, Sara, Daniel, Matthew, Rob, and Becky.

5 comments:

Alli said...

Very pretty.. She will look wondeful in it! How exciting. her wedding is coming so fast! Just think,.. in a few days you will have a married sibling! How awesome!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Aww, thanks, Laurie! Rob finished today, and I'll be done tomorrow at noon! Woohoo!!!

Tell Lisa her dress is just beautiful :) I'm really looking forward to seeing pictures of her in it!!

Erica said...

So pretty!!!!!!!!!! I hope her day is as beautiful as she is! Give her a big hug from me!

Here Dwells Happiness said...

Yea Becky you are a free woman! Wahoo!!!! Thanks both Becky and Erica. We are so excited for the wedding.

nora.lakehurst said...

Very nice. Kinda 1800'ish I love it! I hope the day is beautiful and fun for the both of them :D YAY for weddings.