Last week Brandon and I went and renewed our apartment contract for another year. While we were there we decided to ask if we could paint the baby's room. We figured we might as well ask and be told 'no' rather then to have never asked at all.
Luckily for us they said we could paint as long as it was a light color and we cover it up with primer before we move. So last weekend we "got busy". The color turned out so darling and it's made me so excited for the baby to come. It was such fun to work on this project for the baby together. To Brandon's credit he ended up doing most of the painting because the fumes got to be a little much for me.
4 comments:
It looks adorable!! Good Job!
Way cute! I am way excited for you guys. And that color is so nice and soft. I hope you are well.
Cute! What a nice shade of blue! :^)
I'm so excited to come see it all decorated and stuff! its a way cute color!
Post a Comment