This morning I had Brandon take a picture of my 28 week belly. Hopefully you'll get a good idea of how the baby is developing. Bran doesn't enjoy taking pictures so I had to beg and plead to have him take this one. It's not my favorite, but beggars can't be choosers.
You'll notice that my smile looks a bit on the unnatural side. I blame it all on the ridiculous springs that fill up my mouth completely. Ugh! I think I'll be a grouch and complain about them constantly until the orthodontist tells me that they've done their job and I can have them off. I've never complained so much about anything so I guess it's about time I do.
9 comments:
Aw! You're so cute!!!!!!!!! So, are baby showers being planned for you yet? If not, I could come do one! :^)
you look adorable!! I am getting more and more excited for you as the time goes on! 12 more weeks girl .. and you are done!! maybe 10?? :) Can't wait to see brandon jr..
LOL you know Laurie its always worse when you are prego because all your hormones are out of wack. You fell like a bloated whale. You wish you could be yourself.
Go ahead complain I am all ears for you. Sooooo when are you going to have a shower? Do you have a theme. Maybe I can start working on your gift if I can make something. I might just end up buying something ;)
Erica - thanks so much for the offer. Bran's SIL is going to host the shower on Sept 27th in the mid afternoon. Can you come down? Let me know if you need help with transportation.
Alli - Seriously, do I only have 12weeks left? Yippee! I haven't been keeping track of how many weeks I have left yet, just how many days I have left. Yes, I'm hoping it will be more life 10 more weeks instead of 12.
Nora - I don't really have a theme for the shower, but I am doing animals (farm, jungle, zoo, anything else) for the nursery room. You are so sweet to be excited for it already. BTW, I need to get your new address for the invite. Could you send me your new address to byuladdie@yahoo.com?
I figured someone would beat me to it. Grrr. ;^)
I will do everything in my power to come down. I won't miss it unless I have no choice. I have a question about a present though. I don't want to spoil it for you but don't want to do something that's impractal either. We'll talk. :^)
E - okay. can't wait to talk, it's been sooooo long.
Oooooh! i think you look adorable. Steve told me last night that you guys went swimming the other day! What a gal! I hear that swimming is so great when you are this far along, is it true? I think you look great and I can't wait to meet your little man! I'm so glad that you got released too! I bet that is a load off!
I'm so happy for you and Brandon! You pull off a baby tummy so well. And I know how you feel about those braces, they're a pain in the mouth :)
J - thanks for the nice compliments. As this stage of the game I really need them. I feel so HUGE! Yes, we went swimming last week and it was so much fun! The water is absolutly wonderful for a big pregnant lady. The water takes all the pressure off your tummy, back, and legs. Sadly, they closed the pool for the winter earlier this week :-(
H - it's so nice that someone else can sympathize with the braces. I don't think I'll ever get used to them.
Post a Comment