Friday, July 18, 2008

Temple Trip

Wow, what a night we had last night! I've made it a goal to go with Bran to the temple once a month until our baby makes it impossible. Last night was our "reserved" night to go. Although I really enjoyed every second of the trip, it was very, very busy.

The Provo temple is closed for cleaning right now, so traffic has increased at Mt. Timp. drastically. After getting ready we were directed to take our places in line with a bazillion other patrons in the hallway. Yep, that's right, the chapel was full, the overflow was full, and the hallway was almost completely full too. We waited an entire hour to get into a session. We were blown away by it all. Needless to say, it was a 4 hour temple trip. From here on out I think we'll double check the closure schedule before heading out the door :-)

BTW, I wasn't the biggest preggo lady in our session. Thankfully there was one other lady that wasbigger then me. This distinction is so important to me right now because of my current "condition".

2 comments:

Alicia Bunderson said...

that same thing happened to us last year. It was crazy. we went to the temple at like 7 and didn't get out till almost 11. Crazy!! I'm sorry you guys had to wait forever..but it was probably worth it.

Alli said...

I was with Alicia when that happend to us.. hahaha. Not fun! but, it is always nice to go to the temple. You are so funny girl.. you are so not that big!