Monday, June 30, 2008

'08 Thomas Family Campout

Every year in Brandon's family, we go on a campout to somewhere wonderful. This year we went to the Ponderosa Pines Campground in Nephi canyon. We spent three days there and enjoyed every moment. The nephews and niece were so darn cute. I just had to show pictures. Plus Brandon and I played two rounds of badminton, becoming the winners of the losers. Mom did super-d-duper job at planning the WHOLE thing. We love you Mom and Dad, thank you so much. 'K, now time for the pictures.




3 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

FUN!! I bet you guys just had a blast with all your sweet kids in that family. You guys ROCK! when it comes to kids.

Alli said...

It was way fun! Can't wait to do something next year! It's always so fun to hang with family! my kids are adorable. hahaha

Jenni said...

Oh it looks like you guys had a blast!! So fun to go camping, i'm completely and terribly jealous!!