For FHE Bran and I decided to get out of the house and enjoy a nice stroll down to the PG Discovery Park. We figured it couldn't take us that long to get there - afterall, it only takes like 5 minutes in the car. Well, we walked, walked, and walked some more and we still weren't there. However, right when I told Bran that we had better turn back we both spotted HUGE lights above the rooftops. Aaha, we had found it!
I don't have anything good to say about the restrooms (my favorite place to 'hang these days), but the park was awesome! On the way home we went a different route that took us past the cemetary. It was so amazingly colorful with all the flowers. I'll have to say that Memorial Day just isn't the same without a zillion mums spread over the cemetary.
It was a wonderful walk, but Bran and I returned home 2 hours later sore and very, very tired. I hope all that walking reduced some of this baby fat I'm now acumulating :-)
5 comments:
Ok, so i'm sitting here reading your post and thinking, "Bathroom? Baby fat? What?" and then I see your post below...
Congratulations!!! That is wonderful wonderful news! We are extremely happy and excited for you both. You will be excellent parents.
haha. You guys are adorable. sounds like a nice.. but long walk. Love you both!!
You are so funny. BTW that was us honking our horn at you guys. Yeah its far away and its weird to think it only takes a few seconds to get there but the walk seems like forever.
The bathrooms I couldnt agree with you more.
If you need anything let me know.
LOL Once I was mad at Brandon and went for a walk to cool down. Well, about 3 1/2 miles down the road I finally turned around. My "little walk to cool down" turned into an almost 7 mile trip. :^0
Thanks Nora for the honk and wave. I knew exactly who it was and it made me smile. Thanks so much for your support - you are the best!
Erica - hahaha, I love your little walk to cool down.
Post a Comment